DB WAVE will be characterized by the productions of the following work packages and deliverables
WORK PACKAGES AND DELIVERABLES
WP 1 – Network and institutional building
- Analyze the potential of each partner for the creation of sustainable systems of local clustering of T-VET centres in order to build a network;
- Conceive a new method of cooperation among TVET centres within their networks, and of the regional/national networks with their peers in other EU countries;
- Enhance national DB VET network capacity to perform at national and EU levels as a reliable VET stakeholder to promote quality and inclusiveness of VET in Europe.
WP 1 – Deliverables
WP2- DB VET providers technical capacity building
- Design and implement a training strategy for VET leaders, project managers, teachers and trainers, to update T-VET provision to the requirements of 21st Century (soft skills, digitalisation, work-based learning, job placement…);
- Develop new cooperation mechanisms between partners in order to facilitate and simplify existing EU projects (mobilities of trainers, students & KA2);
- Develop an internationalisation strategy at providers’ level, fostering the mobility of leaders, staff and VET learners.
2.1 Repository of best practices
WP3 – Upscaling & Benchmarking models and tools for increasing social inclusion and employability of disadvantaged learners
- Develop tools to facilitate the transition from education to employment for all graduates;
- Mainstreaming the acquisition of key competences and soft skills with a Life Long Learning approach, endorsing Salesian preventive system and innovative methodologies.
WP3 – Deliverables
WP4 – Management, coordination and quality control
- To facilitate smooth and effective governance and implementation of the project activities;
- To apply knowledge, tools and techniques to all the activities to be carried out during the project life cycle, in order to ensure the achievement of the expected results.
WP4 – Deliverables
4.3 Co-working environment Google Drive
WP5 – Monitoring and evaluation Framework
- To assure the systematic and objective assessment of the completed project, its design, implementation and results;
- To determine the relevance and fulfilment of objectives;
- To detect timely internal and external difficulties, re-adapting plans and/or operational structure.
WP5 – Deliverables
5.4 Interim and final evaluation Reports
WP6 – Dissemination and Exploitation strategy
To develop a consistent targeted strategy, tailored to reach different stakeholders and key actors in order to:
- Promote greater visibility on DB national VET providers identity, VET offer and strategy of internationalization;
- Promote greater awareness on strategies, tools and products developed by the project;
- Transfer the successful results and products at, regional, national or European systems.
WP6 – Deliverables
6.1 Dissemination folders
6.3 DB Tech Europe Website
6.4 National exploitation plans