The DB WAVE project aims to develop, pilot and replicate at national/regional level tools developed and adapted by the partnership in a collaborative way in order to provide quality resources to facilitate the transition from education to work of VET learners in Europe, integrate the acquisition of key competences and soft skills with a Lifelong Learning approach, sharing the Salesian preventive system and innovative methodologies.
Specifically, the 5 tools developed by the partners are:
- Salesian Mobility Charter among the 7 European networks of Salesian VET providers that compose the project partnership with the aim of facilitating staff and student mobility.
- Database to monitor the Formative Success of Salesian VET students in Europe, which will allow to compare data at European level.
The idea of a monitoring tool of the training success at European level is based on the CNOS-FAP experience which allows to monitor the careers of the students who attended the Salesian vocational centres one year after their qualification/vocational diploma.
In particular, the tool developed by the project partnership on the evaluation of qualified people and their professional development, aims at providing a qualitative assessment of the Salesian training offer, its effectiveness in terms of acquired competences and job placement. But it also aims at collecting the statistical data of the single European Salesian vocational schools/centres belonging to the partner networks of the DB WAVE, thus creating a valuable database that can be consulted by any partner of the network but also by external stakeholders interested in collaborating with the Salesian institutions.
- Don Bosco Employment Services: guidelines as a support to create and/or standardise at European level Salesian Employment Services offices which can support young people in job placement.
- Mentoring model for disadvantaged young people to help them find a job through a combination of in-company training, acquisition of soft skills and a suitable mentoring methodology.
- Digital tool for the evaluation of the young people’s soft skills learned during the work-based learning experience.
To access the tools you must be a registered user!